Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to determine what year Suzuki removed the expansion port from the wiring harness on the 650. the port is a black rectangular 8 pin plug with a protective cap and it is located under the left side under the seat right around the fuses and the white test ports. If the protective cap is removed you can see some orangish yellow plastic inside this female plug. I know it is on an 07 and it is not on my 2012, if you have a 650 between 08 and 2011 could you please check to see if you have this on your scoot and post your findings? It can be done without removing anything from your scooter, just raise the seat and look around the fuses with a flashlight, thanks for your assistance. :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
You didn't ask about earlier models but I checked anyway. My K4 appears to have the "expansion port" connector in the location you describe.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Jay, just to let you know that the PC connects to the Fuel Injector and 1 or 2 Components...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
2009 Executive model (48 state). I have one white capped test port and a blue that seems to be attached to something under my body trim so I am not real interested in tugging on it as I suspect that it goes to the wiring at the back of the bike. No other easily located plugs under there.

Namaste'
Doug In Kentucky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts