Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I Trike my 400? All the trike companies seem to be out of business.

I just bought it but I'm having coordination problems driving it. It would be inconvenient to die, probably.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mean to sound critical here, but how do you suppose I arrived at my observation? I'll look again, if you insist.....

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
From what I’ve seen in the past it’s much cheaper to buy a used one that has already been put together on a bike. I’ve considered buying a trike and then selling the trike kit for a good deal on a Burgman.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts

·
Administrator
17,687 Posts
Wisdom, the only trike kits for the 400 are outrigger 4 wheel types. Right now I don't think you will get any company to respond as they are most likely at home and not working.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, you have a point.
I'm doing this because I'm old and never was very coordinated anyway. The upside is being old, I'm not embarrassed by training wheels one bit.

·
Administrator
17,687 Posts
I too want to have a trike but I want a Reverse Trike with two wheels up front and 1 in back.

I think you will find a new kit may be more than buying a used Burgman 650 trike like above. That trike is 3 wheels as the rear kit mounts in place of the back wheel. I do not know anything about that trike above.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts