Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if Bestem T-Box Mounting Kit for Suzuki Burgman 650 can be used for Givi Top cases? If yes then which Givi Adapter plate it would replace

E529M - ADAPTER PLATE
Product SKU: E529M

or

E529 - ADAPTER PLATE
Product SKU: E529

Thanks in Advance

Matt Kas
2012 Burgman 650 EX

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Unless Bestem has changed their mounting system, I do not think the Bestem mounting kit will work with a GIVI trunk.

The GIVI numbers you gave are for complete mounting kits, not just mounting plates. I would assume GIVI uses a different number for the plates only.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I have seen people mount the Bestem 929s as side cases using Givi mounting hardware.

You may be able to get it to work, but you should try it first to make sure that the fit is right and the release mechanism works as it should.

There is about 2-3 mm difference for the mushroom mounts between the Bestem 929s and the regular givi monokey bags.

If you already have a 929 base plate, find somebody with a Givi monokey bag and give it a try.

good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
If I remember correctly, the trunk locking block on the Bestem is the reverse of the GIVI also.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I tried my Givi E-41's on the Bestem plate that I have for my Bestem 929. Doesn't fit. Sorry.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts