Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to figure out what the name or color code is for the blue that is on this burgman.. Im almost possitive it is a stock color for a 07 and up burgman. Any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, Thank you! that may be the code... ive also found a few others that look very close..here is a link to the thread for all the colors used on the burgmans,http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145604 unfortunately the thread only shows color chip comparisons for the YBA and the Y7H, the later years don't have a chip so i cant see the YKZ chip to compare..Here are the two other codes that I found, one is YBA - Pearl Deep Blue #2.. But i can not yet confirm this but its very close..now obviously these are not burgmans! HAHA.. but they are suzuki's (very very nice ones by the way).. and they are the same color codes that where said to be used on the burgmans according to the thread that i linked too in the first sentence.. I guess these three blues are all really nice and close to the same, and since im painting the whole bike then, I really can pick whatever color i want, i just really would like to confirm the code to the blue i was originally looking for.. Which one do you guys think it is? Is there anyone out there who owns the blue model of the burgman in the first pic i posted at the begining of this thread?? somebody here has to have that one! haha

First pic is code YBA the second is Y7H

[attachment=1:17a3l7up]YBA blue.jpg[/attachment:17a3l7up]

[attachment=0:17a3l7up]Y7H Blue.JPG[/attachment:17a3l7up]

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i figured out that the code is the YKZ and i went to my local paint supply shop where i get all my paint, i figured id better ask the price when i learned that it is a tri-coat paint and the base color has a ton of pearl in it which is really pricey! so the cost for a quart of the base and a quart of the topcoat is $700!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: thats not including any reducers! so i said heck no ill pick another color! haha so i got a quart of another nice dark metallic blue for only $150

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Rattle can is about $10 :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts