Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a Clearview screen? I've been trying to get one and the quotes I was getting (like USD$450+) for freight were prohibitive. I contacted John at Clearview and he seemed to think he could get it at a much more reasonable rate. He also made the point that a bulk order would result in less freight per screen, even though the total cost would be more. Anyone interested in getting a bulk order together and splitting the shipping costs?
Let me know what you reckon. If it works we might even be able to get an importer to make it a regular thing. Who knows?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi there down in tassie . i had thought about the same thing but the costs were a tad to high ,t would try a plastics company many of them will make you one for a lot less. i would give the windscreen people a bell they sometimes make bike screens . terry on the sunshine coast qld

·
Registered
53 Posts
Screens

Dont know about the clearview, we have the Givi on ours. $250 aus from local bike shop in 2002. Guy in Somerset also has the Givi (Shearwater Suzuki I think). Cheers Geoff

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
dero said:
Well this won't apply to everyone because of different body dimensions but I solved my screen turbulence problems for the princely sum of nothing.
Any pictures or some explanation of just what you did to the windsheild?

:eek:gre:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts