Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, well I saw another Burgman 2012 400cc scooter online last night and have arranged to go to my bank tomorrow night. I will also go see the scooter at the dealer's on Saturday. It is on for $4950 and has only 1100 kms on the clock and has ABS. Fantastic price. Looks to be a great deal, they want to get new stock in so have reduced this in price. The gentleman that had it found it to be too much for him. But it's not too much for me to handle. I am so looking forward to riding again. Yay.
Sally

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
Good to go Sally. :D One day all of us NorthWet riders need to do a meet and ride. I have an enhanced license. :cool:

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buying another Burgie

Dave, yes it is Wet in the NorthWest. LOL. Totally agree. Must plan something for next summer if possible. I get 2 weeks off end of July start of August. Great riding weather then. Cheers Sally

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took the new Burgman out for a test drive today and what a beauty it is. Found out it is the Limited Edition model too. It has heated grips and hand guards already on the scooter. Was gone for just over 45 minutes. Will pick it up Monday as financing not ready yet but should be tomorrow or Monday first thing at the latest. Does anyone know of any other differences on the Limited Edition model compared to the regular model? I saw it has a temperature display on the instrument cluster too. Sally.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Congratulations!
Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome back! (Though we know you never really left :) )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts