Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
9778C9C4-818B-4F74-815F-876D3CC8847B.jpeg 7DBE7FC6-0E14-464A-8649-B6F82726BB10.jpeg
Hey people out there !!!
Got this for $50, jus want advice on making it into a naked bike, was it tried before ?
I know I want to cut the fat (if I don鈥檛 need it to ride I don鈥檛 want it on the bike) any pointers on removing non essential items thanks
Keeping the seat and subframe for now
Going after market exhaust
Still need to find a fuel pump assembly mine was nasty for sitting for 6 years

Administrator
This guy took a naked 650 and made a body kit for it.

Afrodita-Doctor-CVT-1.jpg Afrodita-Doctor-CVT-2.jpg

Premium Member
I've ridden mine with only slightly more bodywork on it than that one has. Had the rear side panels and taillights on it so it would be legal. The brackets that the floorboards bolt to make acceptable temporary foot pegs. Don't know that I would want to ride it that way all the time.

As far as making one into a naked bike you would have figure out a way to hide a bunch of stuff that the current bodywork hides. Suzuki didn't tuck stuff up to well because they hid it with bodywork.

Reactions: Dave_J

Premium Member
Chrome the frame, add some sparkley bolts and nuts, a clear trunk that allows everyone to see you are carrying a few refrashing beberages in ice, WOOHOOOO!

Premium Member
Reactions: Rusty J

Administrator

Registered
For what it's worth, the current owner did not build it that way, and got it for free. It's not his fault!
(Ok, the milk crate on the back was his. That and the LED light strings on the frame. But that's it!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts