Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Don't know about doing it that way, I have always used a fuse box with a relay to turn power on and off to the different fused accessories. My personal feeling when dealing with wiring accessories is to wire each accessory separate from each other. This way each accessory has a dedicated circuit and if a problem occurs it is easy to locate. I would want circuits for things like, heated clothes, gloves, grips, GPS, extra lights, etc., this way if one fails all other will probably work. This extra fuse box could cost from $50-$75 extra, but well worth the money knowing if I have a problem I can find it quickly. Here is one I have used, Centech AP-1 Auxiliary Fuse Panel : Amazon.com : Automotive the Centech has two models, the AP-1 and the AP-2, each work a little different, I have also used the Blue-Sea ones, all are sold and listed in the amazon ad.

John

·
Registered
143 Posts
Che'rie, The Bussman is a nice little way to tap onto a circuit quickly & get power for a devise that needs only small power. I've used them on many automotive applications. The only drawback I can think of is there is sometimes interference with a fuse box cover which requires one to not use the cover or cut a hole in it for clearance . Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts