Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We at Tinwolf, at the request of some members of BUSA, have produced a unique hi-vis vest with the BUSA logo as shown below.

A few have already been sold to members with good feedback, if you want any customisation on the vest please PM me and we`ll see what we can do.

The cost is £35 plus £5 shipping (around $66)

Click on this link to view and order.
http://www.tinwolf.co.uk/busa.html

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,152 Posts
* I have given this vest my full BLESSING! It IS an authorized BurgmanUSA vest!

:cheers:

· Premium Member
651 Posts
I received my vest shortly after I dinged up my Burgman so I haven't had a chance to really do a field test with it. I am however really impressed with the work that TinWolF does on the vests. It seems to be of top quality and the graphics are exceptional. One other thing also, Paul at TinWolF is really great to deal with. Keeps in contact and is quick at shipping. From what I've heard from others that have ordered the vests they're very pleased with them. :D

· Registered
41 Posts
I clicked on the link and then clicked on add to cart but there doesn't seem to be any different sizes. There are many different sizes in riders out there so how do I know that the one I order will fit me TinWolf? Thanks.

· Premium Member
14 Posts
I ordered the vest and received it in about 2 weeks. It is an excellent product and I urge all Burgman users to get one and wear it faithfully. I have had numerous comments on how it improved my visibility over my Aerostich jacket. Having been rear-ended once because she claimed "I never saw you", anything one can do to be more visible is a good thing.

btw, I am also adding hyper-lite break lights and the oznium turn signal leds to help even more...

· Registered
14 Posts
I received two vests today and am very impressed with the quality. The mesh is strong and I imagine it will wear well. As others noted, the ordering/shipping took a couple of weeks. There is reflective piping on all the edges and the logo is reflective material too.

· Registered
474 Posts
Much better, I like it :thumbup:

· Premium Member
129 Posts
shepdawg said:
Here's a video I made showing the vest in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3TqJSwqLsQ
Glad I bought one now. Mine arrived the other day and not had a chance to wear it.
At no extra cost, I had the US flag changed to the UK one. Well I have to show some patriotism, after all it does say BurgmanUSA on the back. :D :wink:

· Registered
1,467 Posts
I do not believe any BUSA merchandise is being sold at this time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.