Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,249 Posts
I saw that kit on a 650 a number of years ago. The style is not my cup of tea but the execution is OK if you want that look. It wasn't cheap looking or anything.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have it on my 650. It looks great and I get compliments on it. If you didn't know better, you would think it was a factory item. It has shown no signs of wear in the year + I have had it. The prior owner installed it when the bike was almost new (but he was a clean fanatic).

·
Registered
124 Posts
I also have it installed on my 05 650. It looks great, and install in 15 minutes. Many compliments from people that see it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The burlwood trim has been available for years. You don't see it around much anymore because I believe it doesn't fit onto newer, more recent Burgmans. I'll perhaps get one for my K5 650, but it is not a major priority.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The burlwood trim has been available for years. You don't see it around much anymore because I believe it doesn't fit onto newer, more recent Burgmans. I'll perhaps get one for my K5 650, but it is not a major priority.
Also, the prior owner of my 650 paid $179 for it and it is now $250 (same place).

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Another option if you are crafty is to use vinyl wrap on the original panels. WAY cheaper! Also you could use a different wood pattern. How about brushed aluminum instead?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts