Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Burgman 400 owner and am looking for others in my area to ride with.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to Burgman USA mwolf451. I am sure there is someone here that lives close to you and that would ride with you. Good luck :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
mwolf451 said:
I am a new Burgman 400 owner and am looking for others in my area to ride with.
You might want to add your location to your profile. That way it will show up with every message you post - and eventually it will draw the attention of other forum members in your vicinity.

·
Registered
728 Posts
mwolf,
I'm in the rochester area, I live in North Chili. As of right now, I don't have a burgman, but will be an owner very soon, I hope. Next week, I'm going around to the dealers and have a talk with them.
Contact me, we'll keep in touch, do some riding . I do ride with a goldwing group, chapter W. You'd be more then welcome to join us. You don't have to own a goldwing to ride with them. right now I have a suzi intruder 1400.

Marty

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wilder Days, I am glad to hear from you. I live in Gates. I would suggest that you go to Canandaigua Motor Sports. Hollink really did not do me any justice. Bob at Canadaigua was really willing to work with me. I purchased a 2005 Silver 400 that he did not have, but found for me. I pick it up the last week in April and can't wait.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wider Days, I did get your e-mail and I sent you a return. Looking forward to hooking up with you and your group. Currently I am traveling a lot, but it shoud settle down in a month or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts