Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was around Gaspe' Quebec last few days by car, first night at Matane i saw 2 650 at dealer, price was $9995 cdn new 04. Was difficult to talk to them, i cant speak french, said they sold 6 burgmans there in last 2 years and it was just a small town. Left the web site address there. On a side note can some one design a business card for burgmanusa. com , then we can print them off ourselves and pass them around or put them on burgers when we see them parked. :idea: Wayne

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
seatec said:
Was around Gaspe' Quebec last few days by car, first night at Matane i saw 2 650 at dealer, price was $9995 cdn new 04. Was difficult to talk to them, i cant speak french, said they sold 6 burgmans there in last 2 years and it was just a small town. Left the web site address there. On a side note can some one design a business card for burgmanusa. com , then we can print them off ourselves and pass them around or put them on burgers when we see them parked. :idea: Wayne
What an absolutely splendiferous idea Wayne. :)

We could have it in French on the reverse. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I think its a great idea as well. I have had many quick questions at stop lights and such and If I could quickly hand people a card it would be useful.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I like the buisness card idea. Currently I'm working on a package with a new logo design to send to Suzuki legal. Im hoping to have approval to use certain trademarked items. Im not sure how long the approval process will take. When its approved I plan to change the banner/logo and then come up with an official "buisness card" that will be available for download. Next the logo will go to a friend of mine to be produced on hats, t-shirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, etc...

If someone wants to create the card, I can place the logo on it later.
Thanks Seatec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts