Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the "other" site Burgmanriders.com have joined the rest of the Internet Forums insofar the order of posts is now normal, so you can read a thread from top to bottom.

When I joined the site for the first time several years back, I politely asked if there was a setting to get the latest posts at the bottom, since it was very awkward to read.

I got jumped on by a bunch of hooligans, who told me to love it or leave, and I chose the latter.

Since the site now finally has joined the rest of the world, I have registered again.

Funny thing, I didn't see any posts from the hooligans wanting to hang on to their backwards ways.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Interesting site that has finally accepted that the 400 is a Burgman too! :wink:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Burgmanriders.com was Hacked

Burgmanriders.com was Hacked 8 (

From the looks of it - by the SEA (Syrian Electronic Army)

They recently hacked/attacked: the US Marine Corps Web site and a number of News sites.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Burgmanriders.com was Hacked 8 ( From the looks of it - by the SEA (Syrian Electronic Army)
OMG! this must be what Assad meant by retribution. It's the end of western society as we know it. :(

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Funny thing, I didn't see any posts from the hooligans wanting to hang on to their backwards ways.
They keep logging in and wondering why there's no new posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts