Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are right ...it's not that easy to have one...in some areas...

I tried to buy one,last year,after having sold my Honda Shadow...but no more before 2004...
I had to give a small csh down...to have one...this year.
I was the second on a list...and had it on last may...
What a grat Scooter....
My wife and I,plan to have a tow bar and install a small trailer and travel for few weeks all over our country
Glad to be a new member of this "great Forum"
Hank
Henry Lacourciere...from Qc,Canada 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Henry,

Good to have you on the forum. I was just down to the Scootercade rally the past few days. I did see a couple of Burgman 650s pulling trailers. One guy was pulling a camping trailer. He had devised his tow hitch himself.

We have a fellow on the forum who goes by the id "jacvinson". He produces several items for the Burgmans, and he was selling his turn signal beepers and backrest conversions at Scootercade. I think he mentioned that he might be doing a trailer hitch soon. You could PM him if you are interested.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Henry,

Where in Quebec are you from? I was in Quebec City about three weekends ago and sighted two Burgmans. One I followed for a while on Highway 20... It was silver with two people riding.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was up to Gaspe Bay last week and went through Quebec city. The wife and I rode the Burgman around the Gaspe bay. We travelled 500 to 700 kms per day and the Burgman was comfortable for both of us. Small mishap at Tim Hortons, didn't use the emergency brake and the bike rolled ahead off the side stand, few scratches, one windscreen and signal light. A lesson learned, and had to complete the next 3000kms with no windscreen, wife let me use her full face, just like riding a sportsbike. Great scooter..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the information,PAUL.I appreciated it.
Henry Lac.from Qc,Canada

pauljo said:
Henry,

Good to have you on the forum. I was just down to the Scootercade rally the past few days. I did see a couple of Burgman 650s pulling trailers. One guy was pulling a camping trailer. He had devised his tow hitch himself.

We have a fellow on the forum who goes by the id "jacvinson". He produces several items for the Burgmans, and he was selling his turn signal beepers and backrest conversions at Scootercade. I think he mentioned that he might be doing a trailer hitch soon. You could PM him if you are interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts