Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for some information on the burgman with velerox sidecar attached. It is on the gallery page 7. We are going to attached a velerox sidecar to a burgman 400. The new scooter comes tommorrow and goes to sidecar shop Sun. Thanks please email at [email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Use Search

Hi Terry,

Use the "search" feature in this web site and look for all the articles on sidecars. I recently posted a long note on my new Texas Sidecar mounted on a 650. See "Burgman 650 - Ranger Sidecar Rig" in the Accessory section.

The gallery rig you refer to is owned by Brad of Oceanside, CA. He had it installed by Doug Bingham in Burbank/Van Nuys, CA. Doug's web site is listed in my posting and you can contact him directly from the info in his site. Doug is a Velorex dealer and very knowledgeable.

Good luck in your project. Just be sure this is something your really want to do, as you can spend quite a few bucks in a hurry, And you can be disappointed if you are not fully aware that a sidecar rig is entirely different from anything you've ever experienced with two wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Who's the Burgman onwer?

Saw a Burgman in a restaurant parking lot in Sarnia, Ontario. He had a sidecar, license plate frame was from a dealer in Hamilton. Anyways some folks in another thread are looking for you as they want some info on your sidecar. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chickenman. come to find out the guy putting on my sidecar Sidecars Unlimited know the CA sidecar guy. A sidecar is the only way I like to ride now, we have Honda Helix didn't have a sidecar attached for couple years. We then attached the velerox to the Helix I love the ride. We just back from1500 miles trip Wisc. it was great. I could use a little more speed up hill with the sidecar so we are going to move up to 400, and my husband who wasn't a big fan of scooting until he met us on the last half of the trip and rode up with brother in law thinks he would like riding so he will drive the Helix. I can't wait to the burgman back. I will check out your page. Thanks Terry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts