Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
05 650
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took advantage of the reasonably warm (enough) weather to prep the Burgie for the NE Ohio winter. The usual (and trustworthy process) of flushing the gas tank, add two fresh gallons of high octane gasoline mixed with 1 ounce of STA-BIL. Rode her for ~10 miles to get that fuel mixture through the engine and fuel injectors. To bear the (what seemed colder than) 50 degree weather--especially with the wind, I wore two layers of gloves and also a balaclava under my helmet as well as my layered riding jacket to tollerate the cold. The dual gloves and balaclava worked rather well in keeping me warm and comfortable throughout the ride. Happy to report, Zoe is safely tucked away at her spot in the garage to start her hybernation process till springtime comes along.
Ecoregion Map Rectangle Slope Font

Clothing Helmet Outerwear Plant Sports gear
Land vehicle Plant Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Premium Member
17,945 Posts
seems like you have everything under control, If Zoe gets lonely, put some stammps on her and mail her down here where my ratted 15 650 can tell her "war stories" and other lies and bull poop .

·
Registered
662 Posts
Taking mine for a season final ride today with rain/snow mix for tomorrow. Was 23f yesterday morning, and got to a high of 32f.
I try to run my gas as low as possible, with no additives ( pretty much the exact opposite of most) and put it away. Starts right up fine in the spring, But, my storage is heated( big difference) I put a charger on it every few weeks, for a couple hours at a time. The original 2013 battery is still going strong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts