Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a low mileage 81 CB650 that has been off the road for over a year. I finally took it to a mechanic to get it sorted out. I picked it up yesterday and after riding it home I knew that my recent Burgman 400 purchase was an excellent choice.

The 650 seemed like a good choice when I bought it. Maybe if I was 30 years younger I might think differently, but I feel a lot more comfortable and secure on the Burgman.

Just have to get through the break-in miles so I can really enjoy it.

Neil

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome from Seattle!!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I have a low mileage 81 CB650 that has been off the road for over a year. I finally took it to a mechanic to get it sorted out. I picked it up yesterday and after riding it home I knew that my recent Burgman 400 purchase was an excellent choice.
The 650 seemed like a good choice when I bought it. Maybe if I was 30 years younger I might think differently, but I feel a lot more comfortable and secure on the Burgman.Just have to get through the break-in miles so I can really enjoy it. Neil
Want some break-in miles ??? Head on up to Ft. McMurry...
there's a very lonely Burgman rider up there, all by himself.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome Neil. Haven't seen a CB650 in quite a while. Honda made some nice rides back then. If it's low miles in good shape you shouldn't have a problem selling it.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Welcome to the neighbourhood Mr. Rogers.
This guy is an imposter , Mr. Rogers died over 10 years ago .

So who is this guy ?

And why is he trying to sneak into our neighborhood ? :D

TheReaper!

·
Super Moderator
2,365 Posts
Welcome to the neighbourhood Mr. Rogers.
Thanks Jug. Somebody had to do it.

Welcome to Burgerland Mr. Rogers.
Every day's a beautiful day in the neighborhood when ya have a 650. :joker:

If ya hie down Seattle way drop me a line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts