Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having recently purchased a AN650 Suzuki 650 Burgman, I noticed there were some design shortcomings. Small matters such as, no Auto/Self Canceling Turn Signals *and* no Sounder Device. Don'cha just hate following someone that forgot to turn off their signal? It's even worse when it's you! I've put together a little do-it-yourself kit. The kit contains all you need for installation except for a couple of common tools: a pair of pliers, and a phillips-head screwdriver. Complete with easy to follow illustrated installation instructions. If you think you may be interested in this switch for your own Burgman ,Please see my other post under the classified section.

Good for the 650 and the 400.

·
Super Moderator
8,067 Posts
Just installed my signal beeper. It took about 1 hr to do, unplugging the signals was the toughist part, (what a pain), but the unit went in fairly easy.
I installed it in the fuse box compartment, not too noisy or obnoxius, (sorry for the spelling). Haven't had a chance to try it on the road, but I think it will be fine.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
installation

Thanks for the tip you mailed me about making the ground wire longer. I can easily see that by putting the sound in the fuse box, you could use a few more inches of wire. I'll do that from now on. Thanks
jac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts