Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonite about 5 pm heading east on Hollywood Blvd, saw a silver Burgman 650 w/a man in a silver patterned full-faced helmet, striped polo shirt, but no jacket.

Susan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so, too. But it wasn't.

So...there's another big burger in this little town.

Is this town big enough for the both of them??? :p

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey I just came back from Ft. Walton / Destin from vacation and looked at every bike I saw in the area trying to catch a glimpse of a Burgman. I had no such luck. I knew Pete lived in the area and thought maybe I might see him out motoring around but never did. I in fact did not even see a scooter until we spent a "bonus" night in Panama City (by bounus I mean we stayed one extra night so we headed over to P.C. to check it out and stayed there). Of course the scooters I saw were rentals they rent these scooters all up and own that stretch of road. We had a great time and plan on going back for a few days in Oct. guess I will look again then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know there use to see a Burgman (maybe 650) that commuted possibly from Bluewater Bay area to Fort Walton Beach. Which is how I discovered the Burgman and went out and got one (400). Love it too. But ever since I bought mine, I haven't seen them anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Welcome to the ICOBO nemlyca! I am going for a ride tomorrow with two other friends. We are going to go out and down to 30A and then up to 20A and back thru niceville. we are meeting at the corner restaurant and the end of eglin pkwy at 9:30.

come on with us if you want. it'll be me, dion on his fatboy, and jim on his roadking.

pete

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Pete. Thanks for the offer, my husband (Tony) and I (Randi) would love to join you but unfortunately I will have to pass this time. We have a seven year old that loves going for short rides (10-20 miles), then she starts to wiggle, A LOT. :blob2: So I would have to make arrangements for her to stay with friends or family which can't happen this weekend because she is grounded.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
I definitely understand. What color is your scooter? That way if I see you I'll know it's Randi (well maybe :roll: ) - do you ride around much? I drive almost every day back and forth to Hurlburt. Does Tony also have a scooter? Have a good weekend!
Pete

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a silver one which I commute to Ft Walton and back on everyday, rain or shine. Tony has a 250 Ninja that he commutes to work on as well. Hope your ride went well, seemed like it was a gorgeous morning to go for one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts