Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great day for a road trip to the Niagara area. Started off with breakfast at Egg And I Restaurant.....that gave us the strength for a scenic ride into wine country around Balls Falls, through Jordan and first stop Old Port Dalhousie
http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/1st-Ontar ... /IMAGE1159
After a trip through the boutiques, we settled in at Murphy's Restaurant and had a coffee overlooking the harbourfront.... lots of sail boat traffic.
We continued our ride, next across the Welland Canal for a stop at the famous Avondale Dairy Bar.... great butter pecan
http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/1st-Ontar ... 57a?full=1
We continued on riding past endless fruit stands, pulling off at 50 Rd, where at the last second, saw 2 Blue Burgmans travelling in the opposite direction. We were just able to get off a friendly wave before losing site. A missed opportunity to meet another Burgman couple....and I had my camera too.

·
Registered
270 Posts
burgman sighting

:shock: I was amazed to find out there was another Burgman in our town.And much more shocked when i found out he lives right up the street a few blocks. My wife has seen & talked to him twice now. However she allways forgets to get his address so i can go talk scootering to him. :roll: I've rode up the road to see if i can see his scoot. But he ethier is never home when i go by,or he keeps it in the gararge all the time. :cry:
I'm like you i've made other sightings,however these scoots are so fast that by time i can get turned in the right direction they're gone. It's like trying to catch smoke in mid air.
That's why i'm planing my tirp to scootercade this Augest. I can't wait to meet other burgman riders. I hope we are well represented at the cade. :wink:
Doug Collins
Springdale, Arkansas

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doug
Will you be taking your camera to Scootercade?
It would be great if you could post pictures of all the different scooters.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Rod said:
Doug
Will you be taking your camera to Scootercade?
It would be great if you could post pictures of all the different scooters.
I'll probably have my digital camera with me. I'm not the world's greatest photographer - but I'll try to snap a few shots.

·
Registered
270 Posts
:director: I don't own a digital camera. However my daughter dose. I haven't thought about borrowing it till now. I just may do that. :idea: If this old dog can learn new tricks. :oops: I never done it before, posting photos that is. he!! he!! :happy11: But i'll see what i can do. :dontknow: I can't wait ! We are going to have ball. I allmost feel like a kid again. Waiting on christmas!! See ya there.
Doug Collins
Springdale, Arkansas

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I could make it to Scootercade too. I will have to settle for whatever pictures of the event you can send back.

·
Registered
270 Posts
:D I fianly got to meet are neighbor up the street. He owens a 400 burgie 03 modle blue. Just like my wife's. We told him about scootercade & he talked like he would like to ride up with us. :D Imagine two no three burgman's in the same neighborhood. :D It's great!!! He didn't have much time to talk today. But i got he's address. So we'll talk later. I'm going to tell him of this Burgman site. And of all the great people here,& the great info & fun you can have on this site. Thanks goose Allwalk & pauljo. And to all the people who make this possible. Thank you all. :D
Doug Collins
Springlade, Arkansas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts