Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. It can't confirm but theres a chance it may have been me :D . I'm in the east end and only use my truck when .....ummm.. let me see........I guess I rarely use the truck. Oh ya to pull the camper.....thats when I use it. Any ways send me a PM with questions and I'll see if I can help you out.

· Registered
3,322 Posts
I don't mind meeting you one evening for a coffee and chat. The sighting you saw was not me. I live at Sheppard and Don Mills and do frequent the area you talk of but not at that time of the morning.
However I am leaving Sat. morning for a weeks worth of camping.So it will have to wait upon my return.

· Registered
3,322 Posts
I was just up at Cycle world east this morning to pick up a new oil filter and there was another Silver 650 sitting just outside the service bays. I never inquired and there was no owner around. I too am looking forward to meeting you. I won't let you ride my 650 but I will bring an extra helmet to take you for a ride if you wish. Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.