Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any Burgman riders in Daytona Beach area?
I bought a 650 Burgman from Walkers Last mo. 800 miles to date.
So far so good //////

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
james2341 said:
A good way to locate other owners in your area would be to go to the "Who Are You, Where Are You From" forum, and start a new thread titled "Anyone else in Daytona Beach?" or something like that.

I know we have owners in various parts of Florida, but other than one in Homassasa I don't recall exactly where.

Anyway, welcome aboard! :hello2:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums James! Always happy to have another rider join our ranks.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
james2341 said:
I bought a 650 Burgman from Walkers Last mo. 800 miles to date.
So far so good //////
Welcome James
:hello2:
650 eh! - nice.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
pauljo said:
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have another 650 rider on board. (Those 400 riders have been getting a bit feisty lately... :wink: )
At the prices you pay for the 650 - I would have 2!! :tongue5:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Haven’t heard of any 650 riders in Daytona, but their are a LOT of us in Florida. I'm in Miami, there are some in Broward, and further up as well.

Quite a few on the Suzuki Burgman yahoo group.

I did meet "Chain saw Bob" in Daytona last April. He posts on the yahoo group and he trailered down from up north somewhere.

Would love to have a Burgie get together in Daytona for Oktoberfest. I'm not sure how many we could get, but probably a few.

Let me know
Charles

·
Registered
969 Posts
I generally get to Daytona once or twice a year, though I didn't, and won't, make it this year. My dad, and some other relatives (including the mayor of Ormond Beach) live near there. I've always driven a car and carried a bicycle or two, but I've been working on the bride, and she just may relent. (Fingers crossed.) If (when) I do, I'll PM ya first. 8)

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts