Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we need a maxi scoot club in KC. I'm on a Scarabeo 500 and know of a few other Aprilia Atlantic riders. I mostly cross Silverwing riders. Any Burgman riders in town ?

Lets meet up.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums. Even though you don't ride a Burgman, we won't hold that against you. :) I know we have riders from KC here on the forums. I'm sure they'll chime in and introduce themselves.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I live in Omaha, Nebraska. Although I don't relish the ride to KC, I could meet up with a group from there for an occasional ride somewhere in between. I've heard that there are some good riding roads in Missouri, but after my trip to Scootercade, I know that I-29 and I-71 aren't in the category!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
71 South in Missouri

Yes, 71 is a mess. I have to admit I had thought about making the ride down to Eureka Springs but given I couldn't convince anyone to go with me and the state of 71 being what it is, the trip down just didn't look like fun.

I'm still hoping to connect up with some KC metro area riders but who knows maybe we'll meet in Arkansas next year.

regards,

Mybug

·
Registered
33 Posts
New Burger rider in Lee's Summit

Well 1400 miles that is, in about 1 1/4 months. Love it and would be honored to hook up with some fellow riders. Send me an email sometime. Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts