Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for Broward Motorsports in South Florida , i can order anything you need for 400 or 650 models aswell as other brands. I can do my very best to try to match pricing,give me a chance to see what i can do for you.

You can reach me by my cell phone # 954-551-3482 or contact me at my work #954-467-0990

Sincerely,
Chris Edwards

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
My local dealer gives our scooter club a 20% discount. But next time I need anything big I'll try to remember ask you to check for me. Thank you for making this offer to the forum.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
you may want to make sure the loop attached to the back of the seat is not bent upwards. Consider taking it off, with a 10mm socket or cresent and push it in the latch to see if it catches. Being that I have played with a few seats along the way, I can tell you they tend to be picky and not close all the time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
you may want to make sure the loop attached to the back of the seat is not bent upwards. Consider taking it off, with a 10mm socket or cresent and push it in the latch to see if it catches. Being that I have played with a few seats along the way, I can tell you they tend to be picky and not close all the time.
Ok thanks a lot I will check it out.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
My latch needed to be "persuaded" to lock after I took the hassle of replacing the seat latch cable. Sometimes they're just finikey.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Make sure that the latch is 'open' so that it CAN latch the seat.
Then use a screwdriver to 'work' the latch lever to make sure
that it is free to move....the latching spring may be missing.
Remove the plastic panel covering the latch assembly,
to be able to see the end of the pull-cable & cable anchor point.
Lube latch & cable as needed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Parts? What do you get for the topcase mount P/N: 990D0-05H00-060?

Also, can I remove the pillion and attach it? I just don't want to drill holes in the pillion.

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts