Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the AN 650 2004 Silver. Unfortunately I laid it down and now need some Burgman silver paint. Dealer says Suzuki does not stock touch up paint and won't/can't supply the dealer with the paint code. She advises me to go to a car detailer to get the paint scanned and have some made up!! Anyone have any info on this... seems unbelievable.
JB

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Your right it does sound unbelievable. We are still the "new kid on the block" so it will take a while before the sales catch the attention of corporate mentality and they start to think about "us" as a real source of income then watch the changes ! I guess your best bet is the auto dealership or a good auto (or motorcycle) paint shop.
I have to check with my dealer just to see what they say- I own a silver Burg. also.
:?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Try a company called Colorrite. They have a website. I'm not sure if Ispelled correctly but that should get you there. I got a tube of blue touch up for mine from them. I believe you can get a tube or even a pint or so and they have colors for almost all cycles and scooters.

·
Registered
193 Posts
This is an old topic, but the following might still be useful:
Touch-up paint
Color Rite Dist. Co.
Suzuki TFC4915 YD8
for the AN650 2004
I got a touch-up stick and I believe they also sell small bottles w/brush.
GinDrinker
:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts