Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know where I can get a plastic model of the 650, some one mentioned about seeing on. I want to change the shape of the back end of mine to look more like a GW or BMW tour bike with built in saddle bags. With the modle I can try different designs very easy to get the look I want, I cant draw. Front of Burgman looks great, but the back end is too small, I want the ''lardy arse look''. Still working on my saddle bags, lots of sanding to do, will have pictures up when installed on 650 this fall I hope. Wayne

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Never heard of one being available. The only thing I remember was the very small silver one that fit on a necklace. Did a search of the forums and the web and didn't have any relevant hits.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
seatec said:
Any one know where I can get a plastic model of the 650, some one mentioned about seeing on. I want to change the shape of the back end of mine to look more like a GW or BMW tour bike with built in saddle bags. With the modle I can try different designs very easy to get the look I want, I cant draw. Front of Burgman looks great, but the back end is too small, I want the ''lardy arse look''. Still working on my saddle bags, lots of sanding to do, will have pictures up when installed on 650 this fall I hope. Wayne
:lol: :lol:

Great - love it!

I will have a virtual look around to see if I can turn anything up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts