Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I'm finaly getting the chance to do some speical things to my big blue burg. This week i ordered a corbin seat to replace that so called stock seat. I also ordered a clearveiw XXL with the air vent option. And a givi topcase E-52 for more storage. The top case and wind screen are due in by monday of next week. However the Corbin seat will be in production for next two or three weeks. :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Sounds good! Did you buy the Givi case from Arizona Motorsports or somewhere else? Also, when you get the Corbin seat, are you passing the Air Hawk cushion on to Margaret or your son? If not, I'll bet it would sell rather quickly in the "Classified" section.

·
Registered
133 Posts
doug collins said:
:D I'm finaly getting the chance to do some speical things to my big blue burg. This week i ordered a corbin seat to replace that so called stock seat. I also ordered a clearveiw XXL with the air vent option. And a givi topcase E-52 for more storage. The top case and wind screen are due in by monday of next week. However the Corbin seat will be in production for next two or three weeks. :D
Yours will look just like mine... :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pauljo said:
Sounds good! Did you buy the Givi case from Arizona Motorsports or somewhere else? Also, when you get the Corbin seat, are you passing the Air Hawk cushion on to Margaret or your son? If not, I'll bet it would sell rather quickly in the "Classified" section.
Hello Paul Jo, In answer to Question I bought the top case from Arizona Motorsports. And I'm very please with them so far. I ordered the clearveiw a couple of weeks ago. Both are ariving on monday. One from Bailey,Co. the other one from Charlotte,N.C. I ordered the topcase this week. And they are both comeing in on monday. I'm very please with Craig Stenger with Clearveiw also. Both of these companys are good to do bussiness with. Corbin got with me also right away to let me know how long it was going to be on my seat. I'm very excited I've been on the UPS track line ever since they shipped. :D Paul do you think it might be wise to hold off on putting the topcase on. Till the Corbin is installed? Just in case the new seat makes a difference. I wasn't to sure about putting the top case on first. However you bet that clearviwe sreen will be on monday night. :D I will more than likley put the Air Hawk up for sell. I don't think I'll need it any longer. Warren you have a fine looking Burger there. We all know that 03 blue is the best. :p As far as pictures go we don't own a digtal camera. But i'll see what I can do. I feel like a kid at Chistmas time. Can't wait to open my packages. :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Hi Doug,

I don't think it matters whether you put the topcase on before the Corbin seat. The topcase comes off with just a push of a button - takes 2 seconds. So if you want to remove it while installing the seat, it is no big deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts