Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
First time poster here.
I found a few articles on the Burgman at the Suzuki Canada site so I thought I would link them here. Sorry if they've been posted before.
Here is the link
http://www.suzuki.ca/en/bike/reviews.cf ... er%20sport
They are at the bottom of the page and are in pdf format so you will need Acrobat Reader.
Two are from Cycle Canada and a one pager from Canadian Biker.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I liked them as well - thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I thoroughly enjoyed the article about touring on the AN650. I got trapped by that kill switch & CHEK display thing a couple of times myself, so I could appreciate his predicament. I don't even know why the kill switch was off - but I think it was from some passerby fiddling with it while I was away from the scooter.

The episode about tagging the Gold Wings was also neat. I've done it too. I was passed by a full dress Harley on a two lane country road while I was just cruising along enjoying the day - and then tagged it through the twisties for miles at a fast clip. The guy was actually a pretty competent rider. Eventually a stop sign came up - and the guy just stared straight ahead until he could roll again. He knew it was a scooter tied to his tail, and wasn't dealing with it too well.

All in all, a well written and very realistic article. A lot of stuff in it that I could relate to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts