Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Bóbinyúl,

First, welcome to BurgmanUSA forums. Always glad to have new members from other countries. But .... I have a small comment about the website listed in your profile. On the front page graphic it has the text, "The best maxi scooter site in the world". I hate to disagree, but I'd have to vote for BurgmanUSA as the best. :wink:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Ummmm Bill............who you talking to? Did you accidently take double dose of the meds today? :wink: :D

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I was wondering too.

( Did he delete his post because Bill scared him?)
Nope, Bill posted it.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No meds, but a nice round of sleep deprevation. Woke up very early Sunday am and still haven't slept yet. :sleepy1:

I was just saying hi to a new forum member (that has yet to post) that had a website in her profile and I wanted to comment on it. The site http://www.dataglobe.hu/burgman (or http://www.burgman.hu) has a graphic with text that IMHO is incorrect. I had to say I think THIS is the best maxi scoot site on the web.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was also wondering to whom you were talking to.

Can you put in the original post. He' s quite close to me in Hungary.

cheers
Slepejs

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I think the BurgmanUSA site is the best Burgman site.

The Burgman is a maxi scoot.

But we hardly embrace in detail ALL maxiscoots so it may be pushing the claim a bit.

I have no Hungarian, nor do I have the inclination to spend the time assessing their claim as to their maxiscoot credentials - so their claim could well turn out to be erroneous.

In the meanwhile - I will take up the heritical stance and say while we are friendly and welcoming to all, surely we should aim (and claim) to be best at matters BURGMAN!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slepejs said:
Can you put in the original post. He' s quite close to me in Hungary.
Her profile on the BurgmanUSA forums is here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts