Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealers push us to the back of the line because we are so limited in number and so seldom break, we need to compete with a dedicated suzuki burgman house call repair business, a computer that will fit under a burgman seat, one burgman for a state, maybe 3 for texas and a man trained to use it , this site has a powerful lot of users all over the world something could start right here

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like it, Mikey! Just like the geek squad for computers , it could be called " The Burgman Battalion".

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
mikeyMarine said:
dealers push us to the back of the line because we are so limited in number and so seldom break, we need to compete with a dedicated suzuki burgman house call repair business, a computer that will fit under a burgman seat, one burgman for a state, maybe 3 for texas and a man trained to use it , this site has a powerful lot of users all over the world something could start right here
I have no idea where you ever got that impression.????? Whenever I go to my dealer (BETTENCOURT SUZUKI - HONDA BRIDGEWATER,MA) I get serviced by 1 of the 3 certified technicians just as quickly as i do when I bring in my Goldwing....!!!!!!! :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts