Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided the Yellow on my Burgman needed breaking up a little so I purchased some graphics from vansignwriting2011 on ebay which are awesome. Easy to apply & I feel they set the yellow off nicely. Burgman Graphics 001.jpg

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice looking graphics pronto41!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks greginnm, I was a little nervous about applying them so for once I followed the instructions & it was quite easy. Total cost incl postage was $20 for a whole sheet of varying Suzuki graphics.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Looks very nice!
I wonder if I put that on my 400 if it would go faster? :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Scootereno, at least 0.2% faster, why, because your Burgman has raised "BURGMAN" letters causing turbulance, the graphics are smoother hence less friction & turbulance (-: :cool:

·
Registered
230 Posts
There is total logic in that comment :) that's why I am going to put a GT stripe down the middle of mine so I can get the extra 5ks in top speed

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hi Scootereno, at least 0.2% faster, why, because your Burgman has raised "BURGMAN" letters causing turbulance, the graphics are smoother hence less friction & turbulance (-: :cool:
Yes, the two year cost recupement period in gas savings alone is worth it! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
There is total logic in that comment :) that's why I am going to put a GT stripe down the middle of mine so I can get the extra 5ks in top speed
hey tom then you can rename your burga wait for it. (THE SKUNK) I know skunks r black with a white strip but hey. its differant.

Chatts. :p

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
it looks neat! now the HD riders will know what bike just smoked them :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts