Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across an interesting bike while surfing the web. Looks like they had BurgmanUSA in mind when they painted it. :p The dealer thinks rather highly of his demo bike; he's asking $10,000 for it. :shock:

Custom painted Burgman 650

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Pretty expensive for a paint job. I don't think it is all that attractive either. As for resale, I think it would hurt it severely - unless you can find that one dude that wants to ride a flag.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Might be interesting to see if it goes at that price.

If there is a demand for such things over there, could be a good way to shift metal and upgrade when the Exec finally hits your shores!! :wink:

I mean - how much for a pro paint job like that $1500 - 2000?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt it'll sell for anywhere near that price. I sure wouldn't pay anywhere near that for it even if I preferred the paint job. Hopefully it looks better in person than in the pics.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not my cup of tea, even though I take my hat off to the person who did it. Perhaps they'll take what they learned and do a nice paint job next. The kind of person who'd want a paint job like that is more apt to buy a 4x4 with a gun rack than a Burgman... :violent3: :D

Simon

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
ick. too much. (both in price and presence)
but a 4x4 and a gun rack!??
what's not to like about THAT!? 8)
Least that's better than an SUV with 4 kids unbuckled and a soccer dad yackking on a cell phone while blocking the fast lane. :evil:

cue up music!......the battle of the banjos!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ah, the SUV. The most despised of all the V's... :D Is it just me, or are SUV's just a rehash of the car's of the 50's? Every year, they get bigger, with higher tailfins. I'd be interested in seeing a study of what percentage of them actually have been on a dirt road, let alone off road.

Simon

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last SUV I saw go off the road was a planned event. It took a lot of planning on my part: Timing where I wanted them to go off the road, how to swerve in from of them without getting hit myself , ..... :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
billmeek said:
The last SUV I saw go off the road was a planned event. It took a lot of planning on my part: Timing where I wanted them to go off the road, how to swerve in from of them without getting hit myself , ..... :roll:
Bill you're bad :twisted:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Me No Like That Burgman :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts