Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in the prize, you have to pay for the burgman in the USA. In germany at my local dealer I have to pay for the K5 round about 8,200 Euro (6,700 Dollar) and for the K4 6,600 Euro (5,400 Dollar).

What do you have to pay?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Tag,

Pretty cheap in Germany, then.
We pay approx 800,000JPY in Japan = 7,500USD. But we also get a full accssories list, and shops that know the product. This makes a massive difference to the after-sales or ownership experience.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Here in the UK my 2003 Executive cost me the equivalent of $12,163........... :eek:

Andy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In germany we have tax 16 %. These is already included in the prices I wrote.

Why is the Burgman in the UK insomuch expensive? Is it a deluxe-tax, like you have in some countries in europe? Austria for example has 16 % tax and 16 % deluxe-tax extra for expensive cars like Porsche.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dero said:
Hey, I think that you have made a slight mistake with your Euro to USD conversion calculations.
Big sorry. You are right, I made a mistake.

I am already thinking in Mark, and therefore I remember that 1 Mark is less than 1 Dollar. But 1 Dollar is less then 1 Euro, our currency today. Yesterday the course was 1.22 Dollar / 1 Euro an I calculated wrong (divide instead of multiply the value in euro).

So the 8,200 Euro are today round about 9,957 Dollar and 6,600 Euro 8,014 Dollar.

Expensive Burgers and expensive fuel. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dero said:
That includes the 10% Goods and Services Tax but unfortunately not the onroad costs such as State yearly registration ($540), stamp duty (approx $500) and dealer delivery charges. All of which makes it around AUD $14,000 (EURO E8,850 , USD $10,622) ride out the door. I paid AUD $12,460 ride away.
State yearly registration is called at us "Kraftfahrzeugsteuer" and is about 50 Euro, 61 Dollar. Then we have to have insurance (law) , this depend on how many years you have been riding without an accident, at me 100 Euro, 122 Dollar per year. No more costs in germany.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dero said:
I paid 119.9 cent per litre for unleaded (91 octane), premium unleaded (98 octane) is around 129.9 cents per litre, LPG (gas) is around 45.9 cents per litre.
The prices of fuel I also wrong calculated. :(

We have four kinds of fuel: DIESEL, NORMAL (91 Octan), SUPER (95 Octan), SUPERPLUS (98/100 Octan).

Prices changes every day. Now we have 138, 157, 159 and 171 cent per litre for the four kinds of fuel.

·
Registered
207 Posts
DoubleM said:
lycheed said:
Pretty cheap in Germany, then.
Indeed only the Burgman. Fuel is in germany very expensive. Yesterday I payed converted 106 cent per litre.
We pay 110 cents minimum per liter for regular here in Japan, and usually more if we're buying in the countryside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts