Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading this statement in another post " as Burgman lovers, we tend to wire a lot of accessories", leads me to ask...

Just how much crap can you add to the stock system?

I ask because I plan to add some led's here and there which I don't have any worries about. But after trying many portable speakers, I really want to add a small built in sound system. And possible some driving / fog lights.

I have a background working and installing sound systems in cars, so I know what they can handle before adding batteries, etc. And I know that large custom sound systems like the Detroit Burgman guys have done, use upgraded charging systems. What I plan on adding is a very small amp, with 2 speakers.

I see you guys adding so much stuff, I just wonder how good the stock charging system is? I come from a chinese scoot background and I know they don't handle too much. I also have read that some people believe it's actually a bad thing to upgrade as many bulbs as possible to led's because the charging systems are designed to have a certain amount of draw to work correctly. Buy again, this is more chinese scoots, not sure if that applies here, or if it's even true.

So, share with me how many items you have added to your scooter utilizing the factory charging system.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts