Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new burgman 650 Exec. and love it. Reading about the SECVT is what sold me on the scooter. The technnology and research that went into this is amazing, very impressive. However I feel like Suzuki put a life limit on the bike instead of being proud of their accomplishment. It's OK that the belt only last 80k to 100k, but should have made provisions for better access to service. I agree making the piece of frame removable around the SECVT for repair, unless it is a safety issue. I am hoping as more of these get on the road that Suzuki offers a rebuilt exchange SECVT program for a reasonable price. I have owned several motorcycles in my lifetime. My last was a 2007 Honda Goldwing ABS. It seems I like riding the Burgman 650 the best. However I do miss my GPS and my Stereo but hey, I'm working on it. Thats my next project for the Burg. I just want to say Suzuki you have a great product and should be proud of it, not set limits to it. Thanks for taking the time to listen. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts