Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new member here from CT USA. I ride a BMW R1150RT, and I am going to get an '05 Burgman 650. Does anyone have any experience with the over drive on the '05?
Thanks, Hank :)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Hank,

Welcome to BurgmanUSA! No one in the USA has experience with the overdrive yet, because the '05 AN650s will not be available until March. I am not sure if they will be released earlier elsewhere, but I haven't heard of anyone getting one yet.

What part of Connecticut are you from? I lived in Connecticut most of my life - most recently in Guilford.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome Hank!

This Spring when I shoot up to MA, perhaps we can meet up for a ride. If you don't have your Burgy yet you can check out mine if you like.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the center of the state, Paul. Berlin.
Johnny, maybe meet at Marcus Dairy on your way through. Ever go there?

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Hank
Welcome to the forum :hello2:
I think we all await the user reports of overdrive with considerable interest!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Don't know Marcus Diary, but with a little direction I am sure I can find it. I usually take 84 all the way but can easily alter my route.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Hank and welcome to the forum. Hope you get your 05 650 soon.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Hank,

I was born & raised in Plainville. As a teenager, Berlin was sometimes on the "cruise" route. Over the years I often rode out to Marcus Dairy on Sunday mornings. Always saw something interesting in that huge parking lot full of motorcycles & riders. One of the best gathering spots in the USA for motorcyclists! I miss that.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Hank. Glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to the group!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Welcome to the group Hank.
This is THE place for all things Burgman. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hank. I didn't even know the 2005's were going to have an overdrive. I have a 2003 650 with 15,700 miles on it and it rocks. It's the best bike I have had in a long time , and I have been riding since I was 13 and am 52 now...I sure would like to hear some reports about the 2005.

Later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts