Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all, I have a new Burgman 650 in uk.I got in touch with Suzuki customer service to see if I could service my bike myself. I was told as long as my service parts did not cause the fault then my warranty would stand, has any one in the uk had any dealings with there warranty

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Jim
I was in the same position. I bought all the service items from the Suzuki Dealer and keep the invoices, accepting I was not buying the parts at the 'best price'.

However, I am pessimistic that if I had ever needed to claim on the warranty if Suzuki would not have wriggled out of it. Suzy is not best known for standing behind its products.

I am now well outside the 2 year warranty so I look back and smile at the significant wad of cash I saved overall and with the knowledge that a 'proper job' was done.

PS: Did you get out and see Le Tour?
PPS: My brother and his family live in Huddersfield.;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Norman sorry to say I watch it all on television, but I could see it all going up the holme moss out of my window, thanks for the input on Suzuki,

·
Registered
709 Posts
Like all big companies when you claim.. Uh uh uh, well um um um, you dident you dident do do the do!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts