Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
---- ----Sit on the massage chair of Cefiro. Louis Armstrong. The low voice that becomes curls up on the whole space. But. What the psychology thought is to stand silently in Burgman-650 of another side of garage ....This is scooter. of the biggest displacement in the history of the present stage. Have GSX R-1300 of coming from and have falcons. 4 jars, to dismantling the advantage power that 2 jars of engines revise . Under the circumstances that 32 bit is for the oil computer to accuse of being in charge of ceramic cylinder and a section of operation which makes the piston. Have rotated and offered in 7000 55.1 Biggest horsepower. Give play to 5000 while rotating 6.3 /kgm top old torsion.. Used in and promoted the car of a 238kg to be really to have enough and to spare amply and amply . ----Remember the impression while seeing her at the first sight ....Very large locomotive modelling . Made but one pair of headlights that become up by Europe rule h4 and h1. Matching 15 inches of the first + one pair of discs 14 inches of the last + single disc 5 pieces the baskets empty aluminium frame . Mix the smooth lines of the roast paint of surface of the mirror of the whole car .....Eh eh is really arrogance. One pair of taillights of elegance of Lexus-GS300 added small and little duck tail lines in a 2002. Give she plump graceful retouching.. I have been wanting to look for a piece of words and phrases to describe the feeling to her all the time ....I have thought for a long time. Finally remember.. " " the wind- flows - inside- holds back " " ----Hold it than big bike key a lot of Skywave-250. Turn right and open the electric switch. The instrument edition of the whole liquid-crystalization heaves in sight at once. With the checking back and forth of 2 times speedometers. The computer has already made a reservation ....start ~~ It is for a moment loud and sonorous one receive closely in arrival simple and honest and operations of law .. This is a kind of indescribable tone. Consciously make not remembering 3.5 ton I by heavy oil car of more than.. Unlock after clothes finishes Handbrake in the lower right corner . Step up Chair cushion of 790mm. Pressing for lightly 2000 is transfered to the rolling away from the garage slowly of throttle transmitting power promptly. It is obvious. Wheelbase of 1595mm is it appear gulf down the step slowly while being following to let. Come to the urban area as of nighttide stopped in an instant The vehicle commander of 2260mm can be a little too restraint-free leisure shuttles back and forth ....Though the red light remains everybody's good friend . Noload position to be gone. Look in the mirror after one grade of independence of automobile Keep to transmit expression in one's eyes on behind being trucks been the clear it envy to me.. Hey ~~~Psychological really intolerable vanity.. The green light is bright . Choose to use Arrange the way by oneself I. The relaxed one is transfered to easily 115km/h towards the flat highway of nighttide and advanced by 4000. ---Come to new Line fives. Try to draw back the speed in the speed second beating on the mew clock. As expected. Is it jump to to count in second 6, while leaving. Surmounting easily 120km/h ....Come to the flat highway entry of nighttide 5 minutes later. I try to push POWER way. That connected is that the rotational speed transfers to 1000 transfering to and exporting with the torsion continuously immediately closely. Rear of this way is full of continuous hairpin gulves which drives enjoyment. And have --SECVT --The gearbox of the power transmission system is also automatic KICK-DOWN of moment in each heavy oil like feeling just like fish in water. Let motive force be continuous in winding gulf one of each one. ---Coffee in not slipping of the graceful one. Urge the throttle to dash to the flat pair of tunnels again. Reaching easily in a situation that there is no prewarning at all Individual of 191km/h flat speed the most of pair. Equally the same 1/3 mouth safe to leave behind the brake place have in tunnel. Only see express in the twinkling of an eye not dropping to speed per hour 97 km/h.Ó Yun party sneer ¬µ castor not low to it is join there aren't magpie to ridicule in Bi in üµ in target in corner in ûÊof guiding. Come to the grand coastal area of good fortune after side road for a moment. Perhaps because has been using the relation of ways of the fool that is arranging by oneself all the time before . I who am present feel a bit barren .......Then switch over Speed 5 hand arrange the way What a person accelerated while enjoying the shelf shelves in the strand sticks to the sense of carrying ....Perhaps it is too leisurely. The my unexpected vigilance of highway section on the island got to seem to be overspeeded the camera to shine one on tortoise's mountain. Tense look at speed.. 197km/h .....Oh~my god! ......The liquid crystal form tells me fiercely -->>Boss. We are slow .... ---Then. I turn back in ta-shi fishing port of car. Have eaten some small fish's shrimp. Still wrap up small one in addition ....And this small one of bag . But after going home. Bring greatest pain to me ~~~Because it was here that orphan carried them 56 liters Suitcase not oversize go hitting not rolling not coming not rolling.. It is all Chinese ink to make the inside everywhere ......Well well ----Have got back to the garage. Have finished wiping the pet car. I take it back to the massage chair of CEFIRO again. Last person land- reverberate once again Armstrong around garage.. The ones that recalled just now were banished transiently and joyously and pleasedly . Looking at the front Burgman graceful lines. With the engine sound like the sounds of nature in the brain ....I ...True Very happpy that there is this Burgman-650 making people appreciate with enthusiasm .................. Postscript ~~Did not receive the penalty note later. And the suitcase is sent to laundry. Reinstatement.

(Edited by administrator to remove inline photo.)
http://www.bigscooter.com.tw/images/photos/DSC00998.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts