Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted a new ride report from last week on my website. Rode the Burgman 650 down the Brandonville Turnpike, Aurora Turnpike, Stemple Ridege Road, and Limestone Road south from Brandonville WV to St George WV. Nice quiet backroads through woods and old farm country.

http://www.ridingwv.com/FolderBackroadsReports/BrandonvilleParsons.htm

I did not work much on the website last year since we moved and I was spending a great deal of time working on/around the house. This year will (hopefully) be different as I have several rides planned. Stay tuned.

The homepage: www.RidingWV.com

·
Registered
857 Posts
Great ride and nice description of pics and what we were looking at! Always thought WV would be a great place to ride, if only could find a job in my field...

·
Registered
256 Posts
You are a wonderful photographer and story teller, BurgPnoMan! I always enjoy your ride reports and wish I could be right there with you on the road. Keep them coming! Aloha!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Usually people hear nothing about West Virginia except poverty and crime. I always said to friends that if Eastern Ky & W Va were located in California they would be crawling with tourists and the rich would have million $$ homes on every mountain. Its just too bad that the rich have gotten richer there at the expense of the poor and caused a lack of pride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts