Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any UK owners of the latest model 650 Burgman be prepared to tell me what they have been charged for the first 500 mile service and for subsequent services.

Thanks.

Geoff.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Would any UK owners of the latest model 650 Burgman be prepared to tell me what they have been charged for the first 500 mile service and for subsequent services.

Thanks.

Geoff.
My first 600 mls service.....to get my 'stamp' in the service book cost me £120.

Apart from tyre fitting, I do all other oil change/brake pad/spark plugs etc, changes myself.I don't mind paying my local dealer for the odd technical stuff that I can't deal with.

I don't usually keep my scoots/bikes long enough to have to bother with valve adjustment/belt change etc.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts

Thanks.

Geoff.
My last bike, a Honda Deauville I bought new. The first 600 mile service was free and whilst I was waiting I was able to watch the mechanic from a short distance away. He made a great play of walking around the bike with a pump oil-can, oiling things like the footrests and dabbing a spot on the levers. He was actually spacing the job out, then came a quick ride round the block, a stamp in the logbook and that was it! Don't expect too much from the stealers, simply get the first one over with to comply with the maker's guarantee etc then ever after do it yourself following the plethora of advice on this forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts