Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi fellas, I wanna talk about my tilting three wheel system, which I planned and started 6 month ago.

Everybody knows that we have to leave normal life because of the Corona virus lockdown. I turned this situation to an opportunity.

First of all the project like this was very hard for a kind of motorcycle like Burgman. There are a lot of unexpected problem happening because of the Burgman fairings. But I solved the problems.

If I say some positive things about the system;
  • The system is stable, it can lean without losing motorcycle dynamics.
  • The system is removable. You can turn the motorcycle to original two wheels in one hour.
  • You can lockdown the system with an hydraulic pedal. And you don't have to step on the ground when you stop for traffic light.
  • Fall-over protection, you can lean a maximum +/- 25 degrees. (can be increased if desired.)
  • Front wheels suspension is independent each other.
My project is still ongoing, not finished.

Video: burgman 403-kısa - Streamable

20200612_192657.jpg 20200612_192705.jpg
20200612_192841.jpg 20200612_192909.jpg

Slight edit by Admin for translation errors. ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pretty cool. I can't wait for your helmet cam video around the city and in the country. When you do the bodywork use flames... bright flames.

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts
Husnugs, I want to place an order for a unit. But I'll need to modify it for a Burgman 650.

I did a slight edit to your top post just for some slight translation errors from Turkish into American English. I hope you do not mind.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Husnugs, I want to place an order for a unit. But I'll need to modify it for a Burgman 650.

I did a slight edit to your top post just for some slight translation errors from Turkish into American English. I hope you do not mind.
My system is not perfect yet. I have to fix some problems about steering system. I ride every day for now.

Sorry my english, and thanks for your help. :)

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts
Sorun değil. Üzgünüm, Türkçe konuşamıyorum. Wish I could learn all. I speak two real well and about 4 more just a little.

Reactions: husnugs and s-steel

·
Registered
438 Posts
Husnugs,
I saw this on your Facebook post and commented. I'm very glad you posted it on this forum, thanks.
The video you had, really shows off the functionality of your work.
... and, it's reversible; no permanent changes to the bike. Well done.!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts