Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on the Suzuki GB site, I saw a new 05 400 with "updates" (near the bottom of the page) at :

http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/article.asp?id=223

If the US 400 came with those 2 updates, I'd be ordering a new one today!!! :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
There were bikes on that link?????? :D

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
billmeek said:
[snipped]
If the US 400 came with those 2 updates, I'd be ordering a new one today!!! :lol:
Yeah but if you ride 3 on a bike it voids your warranty! :wink:

·
Registered
848 Posts
On the main Suzuki GB main there is a link that takes you to an area where you can make your own calendar using stock Suzuki photos. It works pretty slick, but unfortunately there is no pic of the Burgman 400.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NormanB said:
Yeah but if you ride 3 on a bike it voids your warranty! :wink:
Ooohh ...urrrmmm ... what's a warranty? :roll:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Bleah!

Guess they wouldn't sell quite as well with a nice buffed up young hunk aboard... :roll:

Shows you this difference between men and women...I was actually looking for the "new" updates and was miffed that the girls were probably covering them up! LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Bleah!

ScubaGirl said:
Guess they wouldn't sell quite as well with a nice buffed up young hunk aboard... :roll:
I can't think of anything that might destroy sales more ... except me in skimpy clothes on a bike. :shock:

ScubaGirl said:
Shows you this difference between men and women...I was actually looking for the "new" updates and was miffed that the girls were probably covering them up! LOL! :lol:
:sign5:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Re: Bleah!

billmeek said:
I can't think of anything that might destroy sales more ... except me in skimpy clothes on a bike. :shock:
Oh I can, me in those clothes they are wearing. :pale:

·
Registered
925 Posts
I would even buy a 400 with accessories like that :D :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts