·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday ride, one of the local UM dealers organized this rally:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Looks like fun - but waaaaayyy too many people for my riding style. And clogging the fast lane while cars are passing on the left? Not smart IMO.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it was fun!, not sure why, but the guide on this tour gave us the order of when in the highway to ride on the fast lane(left) to allow cars take the exits among other things. This is the first I see a ride on the left side but as i was not the guide i just followed instructions.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I don't feel very comfortable riding in groups either, but sometimes I do it anyway because I enjoy being a part of the pack, rather than a lone wolf.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Very Nice! Looks like a fun day!
I get that same wave to the camera when I mount it to the windscreen and started to suction cup it to the body panels for a more stable video image. The windscreen just vibrated too much for me when I tried it.
We actually had a beautiful day and I snuck in a ride. :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very Nice! Looks like a fun day!
I get that same wave to the camera when I mount it to the windscreen and started to suction cup it to the body panels for a more stable video image. The windscreen just vibrated too much for me when I tried it.
We actually had a beautiful day and I snuck in a ride. :D
yeah, I got the drift hd ghost few weeks ago and i've been trying it out. where in the panels did you mount it for better results?

I didn't want to mount on my helmet but I did it hehe.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Right below the windscreen on the front on either side there is a flat place to suction cup it to that is very stable.

PS- Keep sending us glimpses of what summer look like! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts