Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see you create a separate 400 Type S category on the Forum, as this trully is a separate model often confused and according to some the parts and accessories are not always interchangeabl or applicable. This would improve the site since I believ it would focus attention on this Ltd. model and avoid conflicting info. Thanks for a great resource I am grateful to be a burgman owner and member Looking forward to my frst rally.[/b]

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Well to be honest there is not a whole of traffic in the 400 section as it is. With the exception of some body parts and instruments the mechanicals are the same - are they not?

On a similar vein with the exception of ABS the exec is broadly the same as the vanilla Lardy.

To be honest as the years roll by there may more more significant differences between say a 2003 400 and a say 2007 400 - do we split each forum up by release date? I would suggest not. :)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
We welcome all suggestions. As one of the team that monitors and maintains the forums, I would appreciate keeping it to the broader 650 and 400 forums for now. I am hoping that eventually the bulletin board software we use will allow sub-forums. If that happens, it would make sense to create a sub-category under Burgman 400 for the "S" model, and one under Burgman 650 for the Executive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts