Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So It was Sunday and wanted to ride but didn't know where, called a few friends were all busy, so that left me a solo ride.

Where am I going? I don't know was my answer. Let's see if I can go to this place called "Cuesta Chada" (Chada Hill named after the next town Chada which I dont know what means).

Google Maps: No results for chada, Waze: No results for Chada. :D it's on, time for ride.

Without knowing the place and its about 40-50 Miles far from the capital, I decided to take on the challenge. I trusted my burgman instinct and let the burgy do the road for me, I went to places never gone before, I was lost, I had to make few U-turns to get back to what I thought it was the right way to go.

So far no Chada and was about an hour riding, so decided to ask a gentleman walking on the sidewalk and he said "you're in the right path, just go straight and you will see hill. Ok, a twist of the throttle and let's go.

I saw the place where the hill was starting so I decided to install the drift suction mount at the lower part of the givi Af266, gives you a good angle but gets a lot of vibration, anyways, started to ride uphill and the twisties began.

It was a rough part at the beginning then there was new asphalt so I started to speed up a little, the road was pretty narrow and tried to speed up a little more but to a safe spot where I could still manage a emergency stop, remember this was the first time on this road.

Anyways, It was either too short or I went too fast which I dont think so. so after minutes it was over and started to downhill, still enjoying the twisties, saw a couple of BMW GS's returning, I waved them and they didn't wave back! :D

At that point I was pretty happy of have been ridden this hill for the first time so I decided to take out my tripod and make some selfy shoots, It was so hot I just did two.

Few minutes later called the wife to check in and let her know I'd be taking the highway and would be home in about an hour so she could have the lunch and the burgy oil ready HAHA! j/k.

I had a great time!.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

It's amazing how much Chile looks like Los Angeles. This is a ride I did on Saturday. While not completely the same, once we get to altitude, its pretty similar.

Glad you had a great time. I love exploring new roads!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daytime Motorcycle Ride (Los Angeles to Lake Hughes) - YouTube

It's amazing how much Chile looks like Los Angeles. This is a ride I did on Saturday. While not completely the same, once we get to altitude, its pretty similar.

Glad you had a great time. I love exploring new roads!
yeah, many americans say Chile is similar to California in some ways, weather, mountains, beach, wines, etc.

Good video indeed the route looks similar!

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
Nice videos both of you, enjoyed them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts