Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy y'all from beautiful upper east Tennessee, or Rocky Top as we prefer it! I just bought my 2005 Burgman 400 today and have already put 60 miles on it!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome to BUSA & congrats on your new ride!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Where in "upper east TN" do you live?. I am in Johnson City. We have had a couple of new members in this area recently. We need to get a riding group together.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Fall Branch but I am the minister of worship and music at Unaka Avenue Baptist in Johnson City! We are having a FREE festival today at our new property behind Lowe's on State of Franklin! Come out and see us. I'll be on my new Blue Burgman!

Brian

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YEAH baby, YEAH!

Rocky Top, you'll always be home sweet home to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Displaced East Tennesseean

Conngratulations on your new ride. Am a new rider & first bike is a blue 650 (started in Oct and have put 3000 miles on it.) Weather permitting I get to ride 300 to 500 miles a week in course of work. After ETSU, UT, Vandy and Univ of Memphis I wound up here about 30 miles north of Memphis. Mileage reimbursement while on the clock ...felt like I died & went to heaven LOL Grew up in Erwin TN, Hope to get back & ride around.. Beauty Spot, etc. & see how this thing climbs. (My twin brother has a Vulcan& I'm ready to race 'im) Dave Stockton

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Welcome BESharp! Congrats on your new Burg!
Glad to have you with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts