Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burgman 400 for sale. Athens, Oh
It has 11k miles and is a 2008 it has both the original and an aftermarket Givi windshield ($600). Brand new tires and brakes front and rear. It's a great machine. Comes with matching helmets. Asking $3,500.00 email if you have questions. [email protected]. Thanks Ashley.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
You'll have a better chance of creating interest if you'd post some pictures

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP POSTING A NEW AD. YOU HAVE 7 POSTINGS AND ALL ARE NEW ADS FOR YOUR STUPID 400. Make one ad and then update it with the lower price. And please use Craigslist. While you may sell it to another member here, most of us have a Burgman and do not need another.

Please remember, just because you saw another ad with a rediculious HIGH price does not mean it will bring it. In fact, it probably has been posted many times by the owner believing they will actually get what they want, not what the market determines. So please, do some homework, go somehwere else to place your new ads, and as always, thanks for shopping at Kmart.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
FWIW...I bought my 2008 400 with 8,000 miles on it and all sorts of ad on's for $2400

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks, I thought I had posted a I true but I will try again. I was just trying to get out of it what I still owe on it.
where you located ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Look for Athens, Ohio on Google Maps. ;)

It's southeast of Columbus, OH on Rt. 33.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Look for Athens, Ohio on Google Maps. ;)

It's southeast of Columbus, OH on Rt. 33.
little too far, this is Jamestown ny

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
You should email him. He has not been on in a few weeks. I normally would not comment on someone's asking price, but he has posted this ad about 5 times instead of lowering his price in the current ad. I would consider his price a bit high and would come in around $3000 or lower. Either way I wish he would stop posting a new ad each time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You should email him. He has not been on in a few weeks. I normally would not comment on someone's asking price, but he has posted this ad about 5 times instead of lowering his price in the current ad. I would consider his price a bit high and would come in around $3000 or lower. Either way I wish he would stop posting a new ad each time.
cant blame a guy for trying....

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I believe Ashley would be a she not a he, I could be mistaken.
I say "mistaken" instead of wrong because I'm never wrong,
I thought I was wrong one time but turns out I was mistaken.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
And even if the price is a bit high, somebody will buy it sooner or later. Craigslist is probably the best option if s/he really wants to move it.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Geez, if you don't like it, don't bother to read it! Or are you now the appointed "Add Sheriff" ? Wish I could find a nice one for 3K or anywhere near that. Tons of 650's but very very few 400's in my area. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts