Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw this morning on Albaba while looking for variator tools.

Raptorace Fit For Suzuki An400 Burgman 400 2002-2018 Aftermarket 10.9 Steel Fairing Bolt Kit Mounting Fastener Body Work Screw - Buy Aftermarket Steel 10.9 Fairing Bolt Kit An400 400,Aftermarket Steel 10.9 Fairing Mounting Fastener An400 400,Aftermarket Steel 10.9 Bodywork Screw Clip Washer Nut An400 400 Product on Alibaba.com

Minimum order is 10 kits. I'm willing to purchase 10 if people are interested in a set. I would then mail them out to the interested parties. It would be the Alibaba price and there shipping cost (7.08 and 4.48 each) divided by 10 and then shipping to your location.

10 people or 5 people purchasing two each.

Take a look and let me know if these look like they would fit our scooter. Give me some feedback.

Reactions: Bluebottle

· Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I can get at least 5 people besides me I will order 10. I'm sure people will be interested in a set once they start working on their scoots! I just don't know what the shipping will be in the U.S. to different peoples addresses.

· Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: B Getz

· Registered
1,005 Posts
I see at least two shipping options via USPS:

(1) You find small boxes, or wrap them in shipping paper, and send First Class Package Service for $6.55 (that's the price from Las Vegas to Cincinnati.)
(2) Use a Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box for $10.20 to anywhere in the U.S.

I recommend option (2). You're already doing everyone a favor by handling this and taking the risk, so keep it easy for yourself. That would be a total of $21.76 for each of us, and a minimum of hassle for you. I would be happy to pay that.

· Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's funny but whenever I sell something on Ebay I always seem to have to ship it to the East coast! :(

· Registered
2008 Burgman 400
204 Posts
What are you thinking Uncle Fester? Will you be ordering or do you wish to wait a little longer? I’m in no hurry one way or another. Just curious, if and when you order just let me know, I’ll send you some money.
‘Butch

· Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are you thinking Uncle Fester? Will you be ordering or do you wish to wait a little longer? I’m in no hurry one way or another. Just curious, if and when you order just let me know, I’ll send you some money.
‘Butch
There are only three people interested besides me. I would like to get 5 people make a commitment before ordering 10 sets which is the minimum.

· Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: Dave_J
1 - 12 of 12 Posts