Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna start playing around modding the stock backrest but I'd rather get an spare one to start playing with, does anybody know the part number? or where i can get an used one?

thanks

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
i been down this road, there ain't no beer joints on it!

you have to get the whole friggin seat unless you can get one off a junked bike with a broken seat pan from somewhere and they cost a bunch!

my solution was go to hardware store buy 2 giant bolts, nuts washers, a chunk of wood ,whack some holes in the wood, stick the bolts thru, etcetcetc and get run over by a truck

·
Registered
748 Posts
i been down this road, there ain't no beer joints on it!

you have to get the whole friggin seat unless you can get one off a junked bike with a broken seat pan from somewhere and they cost a bunch!

my solution was go to hardware store buy 2 giant bolts, nuts washers, a chunk of wood ,whack some holes in the wood, stick the bolts thru, etcetcetc and get run over by a truck
What the!?
Bawwwhahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gotcha. ok, will see if i can get one, there are a few being offered in ebay.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Yeah I went down that road, removed the pad from the backing plate and made my own seat rest (thin pieces of plywood, curved and glued together) with my own pad.... FAIL. So I kept the original one. If nothing else, it forces me to sit up straight.

·
Premium Member
14,279 Posts
Fernando you can expand you search to include the ones for the 03-06 400. They are identical to the ones for the 07+ 400.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts