Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Have a look here there is a facility to look up the part number and see which model it fits it will fit several years as Suzuki have a tendency to update part numbers.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hopefully that does it for you. I’m still a bit puzzled that you get a repeatable single spark every time. That would lead one to believe the ECU’s trigger input and coil output works, seeming more like a logic issue, but anything’s possible. I think you have an immobilizer. How will you get the new ECU to agree with your key, or doesn’t it matter?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Hopefully that does it for you. I’m still a bit puzzled that you get a repeatable single spark every time. That would lead one to believe the ECU’s trigger input and coil output works, seeming more like a logic issue, but anything’s possible. I think you have an immobilizer. How will you get the new ECU to agree with your key, or doesn’t it matter?
good question .
I did a lot of messaging sellers and most say immobilizer ECM normally comes with the key
if no key no immobilizer so my key and ignition still function normally without an immobilizer.
if this is true I don't know only taking their word for it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
update.
bein working on Burgman in the holiday period.
unfortunately still waiting on few parts,
Hood Automotive lighting Fuel tank Tire Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Fender Auto part

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Flooring Floor Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

the likes of the new ECU.
here's a pic of the bike slowly getting there

61 - 67 of 67 Posts